25 de fev. de 2010

Musicas sweets.


"Does he watch your favorite movies? Does he hold you when you cry? Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts when you've seen it a million times? Does he sing to all your music while you dance to "Purple Rain?" Does he do all these things, like I used to?"
Like We Used To - A Rocket To The Moon

"And I think she's pretty Pretty's just part of the things she does that amaze me She calls me sweetheart I love it when she waits for me When its still dark And she watches the sun She's the only one I have my eyes on"
I Must Be Dreaming - The Maine

"i could be with you an hour or two and not even say a word we can sit and talk the day away and we still have more to say"
My Dream Is You - This Providence

"I must've done something right to deserve you in my life I must've done something right along the way And even if the moon fell down tonight There'd be nothing to worry about at all Because you make the whole world shine As long as you're here everything will be alright"
If The Moon Fell Down Tonight - Chase Coy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário